The Most Inspiring Travel Couples on Instagram
“Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures…”
Traveling as a couple is so rewarding! In so many ways it’s about growth. Growth in yourself, in your relationship, in your cultural understanding of the world…
But, it’s also about epic sunsets, salty kisses and the craziest dates that can’t possibly be real, but are!
One of our personal goals is to inspire other couples to start traveling together, as a team! We can’t think of a better way than to get you in touch with some of our top inspirational couple travelers on INSTAGRAM!! Follow these traveling couples and let their images take you on a wander-loving journey.
Top 20 most inspiring Travel Couples on Instagram:
1. @SaltinourHair – Nick and Hannah from the Netherlands are visual Gods!! These two creatives also have an amazing blog where you can drool over even more of their images and GoPro videos!
2. @HowFarFromHome – Stevo and Chanel are fellow South Africans, traveling the world to fulfil their ever growing and inspiring wanderlist! Watch how far they get from home:
3. @doyoutravel – Jack and Lauren from @gypsea_lust share SUCH inspiring pics, that some couples have even started copying their exact page and travel routine! Get inspired by #doyoutravel photography :
4. @MrandMrsMonnet – This gorgeous Hong Kong couple show us how to travel like an absolute BOSS!
5. @KiwisOffCourse – Bianca and Brett from New Zealand seriously know how to take an impressive couple shot!! Their blog is also ridiculously helpful and inspiring if you’re an active traveler:
6. @awesomeworldtrip – Farhang and Mursal are Afghan-Dutch world travellers with an eye for incredible destinations and beautiful lighting! Their blog is just as beautiful!
7. @thewanderlovers – Charlie and Charlotte from England have the best name ever a very insightful blog ! Let their photos take you around the world to some breathtaking destinations:
8. @drifterplanet – Sonal from India and Sandro from Germany are a couple of hippies who met at a music festival in Thailand and have been backpacking ever since. Loving their vibrant page:
9. @globetrotwithus – Nick and Karen have dark and DREAMY visuals with an inspiring blog to match. Just have a look:
10. @gettingstamped – Hannah and Adam have an epic page and having traveled to 66 countries – we could not recommend their blog enough! SO much inspiration here!
11. @divergenttravelers – Lina and Dave are mind-blowing photographers so we can’t get enough of their page when searching for our next destination AND their blog to help us plan it all!
12. @thatgoldenlife – Tia and Derek share the most awesome couple travel pics which we’re even more obsessed with because of their guest star golden retriever! We NEED one! View their blog too:
13. @thecommonwanderer – Mark and Miranda from Australia truly capture the excitement of travel and the best landscape views ! Read their blog to get your travels going:
14. @bestworldyet – Andrea and Bryan are digital nomads who are constantly inspiring us, especially with their architecture captures! Looking for worlderlust inspiration – their blog is the best fix.
15. @delightfultravellers – Anna and Trevor from Canada really know how to find the best spots in this beautiful world. Their blog is the perfect place to start creating your ideal bucketlist.
16. @ourtravelpassport – Ryan and Sam provide us with the perfect dreamy page for our Sunday travel inspirations. Their experiences together have just been unreal!! Read their blog to see:
17. @nomadicboys – Stefan and Sebastien are a handsome duo traveling Latin America and posting the most inspiring and fun images along the way! Their blog is really useful if you plan to travel here!
18. @twoscotsabroad – Gemma and Craig from Scotland have honestly found the most beautiful and quirky places in the world! Just take a look at these pictures and their blog:
19. @twosaparty_ – Newlyweds Sana and Faisal capture the essence of stylish travel! Read their travel blog to see more.
20. @juhanisarglep – Juhan and girlfriend @katrikats make it really hard to look away!! Travel inspo, couple inspo and body inspo all in one! Cant get enough? Check this out!
Thank you to these amazing couples who are absolutely killing it in life and #couplegoals !!
Relationships should not be about getting “tied down”, but rather about getting “set free”, together!!
Maybe one day we will even be ranked somewhere up there 😉
We’re Jen and Rudolph! Because what is marriage if not a GRAND ADVENTURE ??!!